Founded in 2006 by former Symantec consultants, Conventus is a national information security consulting firm that acts as a trusted advisor to senior executives on strategic risk management. We are experts in enhancing the implementation and performance of products and processes that protect your business from a constantly changing hostile environment of cyber-attacks and security breaches. Our customers rely on Conventus to get maximum protection from their endpoint and server security software and for extremely responsive incident management.
- We specialize in optimizing the performance and use of security software, including Symantec, to ensure your business gets maximum protection and 100% utilization from your security investments.
- We’re recognized by Symantec for being the best in the business when it comes to implementing and managing endpoint and server security software.
- We’ve architected solutions that are active on over 100,000 servers helping customers automate key activities like non-responding agents, log data aggregation, and policy exception routing and approval.
- Conventus helps organizations avoid wasting large amounts of time addressing repetitive activities.
- Our clients know their IT infrastructure meets security and compliance requirements for PCI, SOX and HIPAA.
- We provide 50% greater visibility into the security of your endpoints, servers and data by using our proprietary analytics and tuning tools.
- Conventus has more than 25 man-years in identifying and implementing workflow processes to monitor compliance remediation activity so your operations and executives can track progress and drive execution.
- We’re based in Chicago, but our presence is nationwide. Our clients include 10 of the Fortune 50 and dozens of the Fortune 500.
- A number of Conventus consultants are recognized as national leaders in security program technologies.